1. Seeing new things and meeting new peopleare the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good warm blanket and thick socks when I'm cold.
3. I often use excuses to procrastinate things I really should be doing right now.
4. I'm reading a book I'm judging for Romance Writers' of America's RITA contest right now; I can't talk aboutit.
5. My kids' upcoming move to wherever the Air Force is sending them is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited OrlandoI most looked forward to seeing Disney World. Yeah, I'm a Disney fan. I admit it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up the Wonder Grandgirl, tomorrow my plans include Christmas shopping for the holiday we postponed while Ian was deployed and Sunday, I want to relax until we go to my mother's for family dinner!