Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Brought to You by the Letter "O"


Oh, the possibilities! The things that come to mind when I think of the letter O. Like ....

Well, like origami, for instance. What do I know about origami? Absolutely nothing! Except that it's the art of folding paper into oddly intricate shapes. Don't get me wrong, I think it's kind of fascinating. I don't know if I would have the patience to turn a piece of paper into an angel or an armadillo or a six-pointed star box, but I admire anyone who does.

Being a huge fan of the panda, I think I'll make this my first attempt. I may not get to it for a few days (or weeks), but I'm going to give it a whirl.

Of course, now that I say that, I've just about obligated myself to try. Which kind of annoys me, because I hate feeling obligated.


5 comments:

Maria's Space said...

Kudos to you for even attempting. Thanks for visiting.

Alison said...

LoL - I don't think I have the patience for it either! Cute panda though.. Good luck :)
Happy HoT

Anonymous said...

Could you say this was an Oops post? You are Obligated to Oragamize a Panda.

hehehe...great post.

Mine is about age being a number:
http://bevies-place.livejournal.com/#bevies_place32097

Canadian Mark said...

That doesn't look as tricky as a six pointed star. Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

I've never tried origami, but I know it's quite an art. The panda is cute- you should do it!
Thanks for the meme, I enjoyed it!