Monday, December 07, 2015

Sammi is Retiring

To all my readers: 

I've been trying hard to keep up with the demands of maintaining three separate personalities on Facebook and Twitter along with the Dancing On Coals Online Workshops page and all the writing workshops I'm trying to publish on Kindle -- and to give some time and attention to actual writing. 

Sadly, I find that I just can't do it all, so I've decided that I'm going to let this page fade away There will be no more books in this series, and I think this identity is retired as well. 

Please come and join me on my other blogs and Facebook pages for news of upcoming books and future projects:

Facebook

Author Sherry Lewis

Author Jacklyn Brady

Blogs:

Sherry Lewis Blog

Jacklyn Brady Blog

Twitter: 

@SherryLewis
@jacklybrady
@DancingOnCoals

If you're a writer looking for discussion of the craft, resources for learning the craft, or just want to talk about living the writing life, please join me on the Dancing On Coals blog (FB link above). 

I appreciate your loyalty to the series so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The books are still available in e-book formats, so please tell your friends.

See you on my other sites! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to see you go, I liked this series!

animalsbirds said...

Efectivamente es Inmortales de Sweet California,
animalsbirds.com/swai-fish-images/swai-fish-with-man-images/ 1 punto para Ana y para el resto 3 puntos.