Monday, September 24, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings



Running off to spend the day with my daughter and granddaughter. It's Abigail's first birthday today, so even though we had her party in August before her daddy was deployed, it's still a special day. Since I don't have much time, let's do some Unconscious Mutterings . . .
I say ... and you think ... ?

Singles :: Dance. For years, my church didn't quite know what to do with its widowed and divorced members, so they stuck everybody in a dark room and put on some music. Those dances were horrible things, depressing in the extreme, and filled with men nobody in their right mind would want to go out with. As my Aunt Pauline once said, church dances are where you go to be rejected by the ugliest men on earth. I shudder just thinking about them.


Blaze :: of glory!


Sandwich :: fixins


Outside :: rain. It's raining as I type this, and I can hear the steady drip outside my window, the rumble of thunder in the distance, and the ping of rain as it hits a metal cover on my chimney.


Gooey :: Sticky.


Industry :: executive


Exclusive :: interview.

Warranty :: extended. Are they worth it or not?

Magical :: Mystery Tour. taaa-daaaa the magical mystery tour.

Heels :: Pink. The color of heels my daughter almost wore when we went out last night for her birthday dinner. At the last minute, she changed to black, but the pink ones were lovely :)



No comments: